Home of the
District Office: 1307 Dennis Way Toronto, OH 43964 | Phone: 740.537.2456
Parents & Students
Preschool Parent Survey
1. What age was your student as a preschooler this year?
3 years old.
4 years old.
5 years old.
2. Does your student complete the DVD homework?
3. Does your student complete the reading book homework?
4. Which homework assignment does your student like the best?
Reading the book.
5. Which program would best fit your student?
All day preschool.
Half a day preschool?
6. My student's teacher communicated to me through:
Paper progress reports.
7. Do you practice name writing at home?
8. Do you practice letter naming and letter sounds?
9. Do you practice number identification and counting at home?
10. Do you feel your student is being prepared for kindergarten?
11. I feel my student has improved in the following areas in the preschool program:
Oral language- using communication properly to express wants, needs, and understanding others.
Self-help skills-eating, making request, dressing, and toiletry.
Recognizes name, letters, and numbers.
Social skills- getting along together with peers.
12. Did you attend a parent teacher conference this year?
To validate your submission, please type the answer to the question.
View text-based website